Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

birthday brunch

my birthday is JUST AROUND THE CORNER and i love any occassion to celebrate, so it seemed only appropriate to host a birthday bash.  rarely does my birthday fall on a saturday - so i decided to do something a bit out of the ordinary and host a birthday brunch...we are going to have SO MUCH FUN!  every good breakfast starts with a mimosa and my birthday brunch will be NO exception.  there will also be a build-you-own waffle bar, fruit served in martini glasses and perhaps a few other surprises. i am SO excited!

this was my first attempt sewing on paper and let me just say - AMAZINGLY easy and such a fun touch! SO GLAD mom & dad got me a sewing machine for Christmas...it has served me well thus far!  these invites were super easy and i love the way they turned out.  they're a bit more pink than i would usually pick...but we're going with it! pictures of the party coming up soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment