Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

my treasure...

each summer for as long as i can remember {my parents took us for the first time when I was 1} my family has spent a week at Carlsbad State Beach soaking up the sun and enjoying the waves.  my sweet niece M came this summer for the 3rd time {she is only 2...so yes, that means she came when she was only weeks old!} she had quite a tumble with one of the waves and wasn't too fond of "going down" after that, but amber mcgaughey {a dear family friend} was able to capture THIS amazing photograph; which, when coupled with a quote like that from Pirates of the Caribbean just could not get any cuter!
this is ALREADY framed at my house but will be framed for my sweet brother and sister in law's house soon {and ambs has also requested a copy} oh for the love of inDesign!

No comments:

Post a Comment