Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

stamp club {september '10}

I am a part of a little stamp club {i know it makes me sound ridiculously old and lame, but i choose to think i'm AWESOME}.  It is comprised predominantly of dear ladies I work with - and is a great creative outlet for all of us.  We meet every other month and exchange cards as well as making two additional cards while we're there.  I think I usually come home with approximately 10 new cards from each meeting. It is fabulous.  This month's set was "perfect punches" (stampin up) and we each built a card based off that set.  I made a birthday card because I tend to use those more than the others - but I think it turned out really well.  I would be THRILLED to receive that card in the mail - so I'm sure I have a sweet friend who is going to LOVE IT when it arrives in her mailbox sometime next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment