Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Bridal Shower Soiree...

One of my friends and co-workers, Kirsten, has a niece getting married this summer.  She is QUITE the hostess and the shower soiree she is throwing in Ashley's honor is going to be SO LEGIT! I almost want to be invited just to see the extravaganza.  The shower is a conglomeration of girly inspiration - from french, to chandeliers, to dress forms with all matter of pink and chartreusse with polka dots and damask.  I have only created the invitation thus far...but believe me, there are MANY MORE paper goods to come...and I'll be SURE to share them (and pictures of the shower too!) 
The invitations are printed on white linen paper and are embellished with a jewel in the center of the chandelier.  They are also going into HOT PINK envelopes for just a little extra fun with custom designed address labels still to come! SO FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment