Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Craig Truglio...

On July 23, 2010 (exactly one year ago TODAY), Shalina and Craig became husband and wife. Shalina started as my roommate but quickly became one of my closest friends. I had the joy of coordinating her big day and helping her with a lot of the paper goods. AND let me just say, coordinating a wedding is WAY easier when you live with the bride...I knew just about every detail of the day WITHOUT having to hold many formal meetings to dicuss family dynamics, etc. PERFECTION. 

The wedding was purple and orange - a color combination that surprised me with its beauty. I didn't know how truly striking it would be. Everything came together BEAUTIFULLY and it was an INCREDIBLE day.   

Happy Anniversary dear friends!
Hope you have a total blast on your anniversary trip!
LOVEYOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment