Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Wygant

On July 9, 2011 I coordinated my first wedding of the summer for long-time family friends Kristin & Marshall. Kristin and I have known each other for literally as long as I can remember...we sang in Children's Choir together, went beach camping together, and did a LOT of playing in the backyard together. Many a childhood memory includes the Sampson family.

Kristin married Marshall at Marina Village on a perfect day...the sun was blazing, but there was a glorious breeze and the palm trees could not have looked any more stunning against the piercing blue sky. Kristin was GLOWING and Marshall looked as excited as he was. Their wedding was simple and classy and overflowing with love from friends and family. It was a great kick-off to a wedding filled summer and it was truly my honor to coordinate for them.

Their photographer was Arleth and she was incredible! I heard LOTS of compliments regarding her ability to be discreet especially throughout the ceremony. She got amazing photos without being a distraction! PERFECT! She just posted their pictures on her blog, head over and check them out...it will be SO worth your time!

Congratulations again Kristin & Marshall...I pray you have a RICH marriage and that the years ahead overflow with joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment